This is a pretty big deal. Why? In Nielsen’s 90-year history, this is the FIRST time the public has insight into what’s trending today. After all, Nielsen provides ratings and sales data directly to TV networks, online companies, movie houses, music labels, and the world’s largest manufacturers and retailers. So in short, you are gaining access to some pretty awesome stuff.
• Categories include: Music, Movies, TV ratings, Video Games, Books, Websites, Apps and Products
• Personalize your top 10 lists based on age, gender, and location
• See hot entertainment links for all your favorite movies, TV shows and more
• View trending stories from all around the web thanks to BuzzFeed, our featured partner
• Browse special featured content for holidays, sporting events, etc.
• Save your favorite items for quick access
Feedback? Shoot us a note to TOPTEN@nielsen.com
Nielsen TOPTEN Video – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4j49wRYm5g
Note: TOPTEN is currently intended for U.S. users only