Google Analytics is one of the most valuable resources for webmasters, marketers, business owners, bloggers, and anyone who does practically anything online. The best part is that Google Analytics is free! The following are 50 resources to help you get to know Google Analytics inside and out, from the new version, latest updates, social engagement tracking, advanced hacks, and much more!
Google Analytics 5 and the Newest Features
Want to get started with the latest and greatest version of Google Analytics? Then check out these resources highlighting the new features of Google Analytics 5 plus other minor and major changes to the Google Analytics system this year.
- 14 Awesome Features in the New Google Analytics V5 – You may have read about this on the Google Analytics Blog or on other blogs that are talking about the new Google Analytics v5, but with this article the author shares 14 awesome features that I love in the new version of Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics Demystifies Visitor Behavior With Multi-Channel Funnel Reports – One of the biggest challenges in analyzing conversions to your website is figuring out which channels contributed to a goal conversion. A new change to Google Analytics now allows you to see when multiple channels contribute to a goal.
- Update Made To Definition Of A Google Analytics Session – The author describe why it is important and how this can affect some Google Analytics accounts (mostly companies that misuse Google Analytics campaign parameters), and what you can do to make sure you are on the right track.
- 9 Awesome Things You Can Do With Google Analytics 5 – Nine awesome things you can do with Google Analytics 5 that will help you get the most out of your analytics information and use it to improve your website’s content, conversions, and user experience.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Google Analytics 5 – Version 5 of Analytics has just rolled out to many users (look for the “New Version” link at the top of your page after you’ve logged into Analytics to check it out), and there have been some fairly significant user interface changes.
- How To Gain Great Insights With Google Analytics Dashboards – All about Google Analytics’ new dashboard, including how to create (multiple) dashboards, the possibilities of the new dashboards, a few examples for your own dashboards, and suggestions for new features.
- 10 Kick-Butt Features in Google Analytics V5 – Here are ten features you’ll want to check out, the moment they’re available in Google Analytics 5.
- New Google Analytics Feature: Load Time Measurement – With the addition of Site Speed to Google Analytics, we will be able to understand how load times affect not only search ranking (or ppc quality score), but also how it affects user experience and ultimately, the conversion rates of specific pages and the site as a whole.