by Mike Brown
- Creativity scares the s#!t out of lots of authority figures! Hand them some toilet paper and keep going!!!
- Creative variation is more than okay. Creative variation is wondrous!!!
- Explain something you’re familiar with to someone who has no idea about it. Use pictures. Or act it out. Or make it a song.
- Find a few moments for creative silence today – think, pray, nap to give yourself a break.
- Don’t email the same old memo. Do a diagram, mind map, or sketch of your points and use it instead.
- When known for complete unconventionality, sometimes you have to be blatantly conventional to stay truly unconventional. Surprise somebody today.
- Give your brain a break by thinking about something completely frivolous right this very instant.
Mike Brown is an award-winning innovator in strategy, communications, and experience marketing. He authors the BrainzoomingTM blog, and serves as the company’s chief Catalyst. He wrote the ebook “Taking the NO Out of InNOvation” and is a frequent keynote presenter.