TILDE (~) FUN:
I think many people would not be known this technique. Tilde (~) sign is really having fun while making shapes in Illustrator. Tilde (~) will work only with Shape tool. Pick any shape tool (Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle, Ellipse, etc.) and before drawing it hold Tilde (~) key. (towards the left of Numeric keys). You can also hold Alt or shift alongwith it. Here are some examples.
(I’ve made this shape by picking Ellipse tool and then selecting red outline with 0.5 pt size. So I hold Tilde (~) key then I drag mouse towards clockwise).
(Here I used Star tool, then hold Shift key alongwith Tilde (~) then I move mouse from center point to outside)
HOW TO CREATE SUN RAYS BY MAKING ONLY ELLIPSE?
1. Pick Ellipse Tool and draw a circle.
2. Select it and open Stroke Panel (By using Window >> Stroke). Apply 100 px outline.
3. Then give the following settings show in Picture 3 Box. You will get Automatically Sun Rays.
HOW TO ALIGN OBJECTS WITH EACH OTHER?
1. First create one object then other (See picture 1 below).
2. Select Both objects (See picture 2 below).
3. From the top property panel, click Horizontal Align Center first:
Then Vertical Align Center:
you will get your objects aligned center with each other. (see picture 3 below):
HOW TO CREATED DOTTED OUTLINED TEXT?
1. First type your desire text and apply any font.
2. Now open Stroke panel and apply these settings:
DIFFERENT STYLES OUTLINES:
HOW TO CROP AN IMAGE:
1. Open an Image. (Picture 1 below)
2. Draw any shape in which you want to crop the image. (Picture 2 below)
3. Select both pictures and go to Object >> Clipping Mask >> Make. (Picture 3 Below).
4. You can adjust the picture by running the command Object >> Clipping Mask >> Edit Contents.
HOW TO WRITE TEXT ON ANY PATH?
1. First of all make any path by using any selection tool, like Pen Tool or Lasso Tool etc.
3. If you think that text is not coming on right place, simply pick Direct Selection Tool, three blue vertical lines would come, just hold these lines and move the pointer, text will change its position. If text is not coming on whole path, then move Blue Vertical line in the last of text towards the end of the path.