|MyCareer has gathered together some great tips and advice on how to take a new tack with your career.
The key to being in control of your career is learning career management skills, including self-assessment, developing a sense of your direction, and improving your adaptability, self-esteem, knowledge and skills.
Read on, and start reinventing your career right now.
- Find the right fit
- All the care in the world
- Goals don’t always score
- Thinking of postgraduate study?
- Find your inner strength
- How to bounce back from a career crisis
- Chase the big bucks
- Juggling careers
- The perfect place to work
- Does your job have personality?
- Embracing change
- Book review and excerpt: Invest in your life
- Climb with care
- Mind your manners
- The new jobs saving the planet
- How to find your dream job
- Peer career pressure
- How to create a flexible work proposal
- From PA to manager: How to do it
- 10 tips for better work-life balance
- Are you bored with your job?
- A world of options for work
- We’re too busy to take a holiday
- Work out your talents
- Get out of your rut
- Temp your way into your dream job