- The secret sauce of innovation – PARC blog via @ariegoldshlager
- Promote Failure, Fail Forward by @lindegaard
- Innovation Democracy: W.L. Gore’s Original Management Model
- Organizational Innovation via @dscofield
- Designing Innovative Services Begins with Four Questions – HBR
- Kevin Kelly and Steven Johnson on Where Ideas Come From – Wired
- Innovate Through Connected Adjacencies by @skap5
- Cash Prizes for Innovation Are Surging – WSJ.com
- Is Your Industry Ripe for Disruption? by @sviokla
- The Origins of Good Ideas – WSJ.com
Archivo de la etiqueta: an Innovation Insurgent
(…)Abstract By Jorge Barba, an Innovation Insurgent | http://www.game-changer.net
Insights, they’re the seeds of new groundbreaking ideas.
A more strategic way of generating ideas is to focus on building ideas on top of insights. Don’t get me wrong, thinking stuff up is fun. You let your imagination run wild, think of the impossible and think all kinds of stuff only you can imagine. It’s your own dream world! Mostly all these ideas will be way ahead of their time or not even doable. That’s why we need to combine our imagination with our intellect. Our intellect drives our capability to discover insights and our imagination helps put the pieces together in a new way.
So how do you discover new insights? Sigue leyendo
Competition in industries is essentially competition between business models. A recent tweet by @TimKastelle which led to a post about the evolution of the business model concept reminded me of a great creative exercise to help you look at your and other industries dominant business model as a lego kit, which when broken apart can be reconnected like building blocks to create new types of business concepts. Sigue leyendo