How do the Fortune 500 use and evaluate Social Media sites? Please find a great infographic that illustrates some of the key Social Media statistics for the biggest corporate players.
Here are the key points…
- 23% already have a corporate blog.
- 58% have an active corporate Facebook account.
- 62% have an active corporate Twitter account and have tweeted from in the past 30 days.
- The biggest number of blogs is in specialist retail industry.
- The insurance industry gets the highest number of Facebook pages.
The next two years will definitely show some massive changes in the adoption of Social Media in big enterprises which we acknowledge in different meetings and seminars these days.
What do you think about this adoption of “Social” in companies?
See on socialmediatoday.com